Thursday, March 13, 2008

Officer Battlefield #0035...

Hey Mr. Policeman,

Do you think you look hot in those tight spandex pants with your knee high boots while you ride around on that motorcycle? Did you get behind on your ticket quota? I find it pretty lame that you hide behind a neighborhood entrance sign and ticket people for "rolling" stop signs. Don't you have better, more important things to do? How many people did you ticket yesterday?? 3 that I witnessed within 15 minutes. I bet you have achieved your limit for the week, so go eat your tacos and enjoy the rest of your lazy week...

By the way, you must wait 3 full seconds after your wheels lock before you proceed through the stop sign.

2 comments:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Aww, did you get yourself a ticket? That sucks. I agree with you, but watch out for Joe, he might have different opinions.

Joe Miller said...

whoa, do I look like that........ Here is my opinion: I perfer the chimichangas over tacos.