Tuesday, March 25, 2008

1 for 3 on the 2s

THIS GAME CHEATS!!! HaHa. No, really, out of the 3 Tuesday Nite Rides that there has been this year the only good one was the first one. The second one I flatted in the mud rain, and this one there was a crash. A bunch of spandex-clad men, too busy fighting for a spot in the draft (was pretty windy), that everyone failed to point out the enormous pot-hole in the road. SO, somebody was bound to hit it. Jeff was ok but his bike would not get him back to his car. Chris, suffered a broken collar bone and would have to be transported back by a nice lady who stopped to render aid. CrAzY!

Flash backward to before the ride... I am at the P&R getting ready to ride out to Helotes when I see a fellow teammate (yet to meet) get out of his car. I am the only VW METRO in SA so I was shocked and excited to see a matching uniform! I got to meet Web, a super cool guy who was in town for business. He was seriuosly strong on the bike and very nice! I hope work brings him back this way someday.

No comments: