Thursday, March 27, 2008

Britton TT

Last night was the first Britton's TT of the year. Out and back, ~15 miles, hilly but not too bad. The wind was blowing hard and I had to try not to get blown too much off the next to non-exsistant shoulder on the road. I ended up doing good but I was a little dissapointed. Not in my performance but because the turn out was much smaller than I anticipated. I know there are many San Antonio peeps with TT bikes, and this is the only local (and FREE) weekly TT. So, what gives? I am thinking it may be because it is the night after the Helotes 2s (maybe we can change it to Thursday?) or it may be because the location has become somewhat dangerous with the construction/traffic. I still got a great work out and hope to see more people out there in the future!

After the TT I spent the night pcaking for SAN DIMAS!

1 comment:

Peter Carey said...

Agreed. It's awesome fun to go drill out there. And for free too whooh. I'll be out there over the summer for sure.