Monday, February 25, 2008

Pace Bend

This weekend I ventured about an hour North of my house, to watch my teammates at the Pace Bend Road Race. It was a great day and my team looked awesome! I do admit that at first I was jealous because I wanted to race too, but I soon relaxed and had a great time being a "feed zone chick". I was proud of all my teammates out there, it was a fast race and there was a lot of carnage, but I think all came out ok. One of the highlights of my weekend was I got to see my new BH bike for the first time and I am so stoked! I can't wait until I can take it for it's first ride. Hopefully I will get cleared to ride from my doctor by this weekend. I was also super glad to see Shannon, since I don't get to see her as much as I'd like to.
The women's field in Texas has had bad luck so far this year with loads of crashes:



More than just the women went down:

1 comment:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

Dear Jenny,
thanks for the feeds during the race. You truly are a model citizen...

Indebted,
William