Monday, January 19, 2009

LEAKEY


Solare Eclipse had the LEAKEY training camp this weekend. Both days the weather was great and the climbing was abundant. Saturday we did the "Doctor Dolittle's Death Loop", or a portion of it anyways. Kim, Ken, Robert, and I stopped at mile 60 where a convieniently parked car waited. We sagged the remaining group for the remaining 40 miles. The beginning of the ride was great, Kim and I got a head start and worked together, pushing pretty hard. We wanted to see how long it would take the boys to catch us. Well, around mile 25 they showed up and were suprised it took that long. I was proud! Unfortunatly, I wasted all my energy in those 25 miles, so the rest of the ride I was pretty cooked.

Sunday was a nicer ride, everyone stayed together and Kim and I pushed each other going up the hills. It was a great weekend~!

No comments: